MGT503 Short Notes for Final Term and Mid Term . Aslam u Alaikum dear students. If you are looking for MGT503 Short Notes for Final Term and Mid Term file? Then you are visiting the right website. I provided the perfect solution here according to my efforts. If there is any mistake then please correct it before submitting the VULMS account and before midterm and final term exams preparation .Thanks
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS
Also See Blew Data:
- ECO401 Short Notes – Economics Short Notes PDF
- CS601 Short Notes – Data Communication Notes PDF
- CS504 Short Notes for Final term and Mid Term
- CS304 Short Notes for Final Term and Mid Term
- CS302 Short Notes
A system that is not connected to its surroundings
• The environment has no effect on the system, nor does the system affect the environment.
• The information system intended for data control in the research laboratory is a closed system.
• The information system designed to record highly sensitive information is a closed system so that
• Accept no input for change
• Provide no output for publication
Aim to have systems
• Subordinate a predefined quantity of inputs (tangible, intangible) to a predefined set of instructions in sequence to achieve the expected quality and quantity of output.
• Effective and efficient use of resources
7.4 Level of Planning
There are three levels
• Tactical / functional
• Operational information system (CS507) VU
© Copyright Virtual University of Pakistan 22
Is the formulation, evaluation and selection of strategies in order to prepare a long-term plan actions to achieve goals. Tactical/functional planning. It is the process by which managers ensure that resources are obtained and used effectively and efficiently meeting the organization’s goals?
Operational planning It is a process that ensures that specific tasks are carried out effectively and efficiently.
Functional strategic planning
Corporate leadership commitment requires strategic planning for the following functional areas.
o Production resources
o Financial resources
o Human resources
o Marketing resources
o Information resources