Who we are:
Our website address is: http://learningstech.com
Information we collect:
The personal information that we collected, and why ask to provide this information, will be made clear and I ask you to provide more about your personal information.
If you contact directly wit us, we may collect additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, content of your message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you want to provide us.
When you will register for an account, we may also ask for your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, contact address, and telephone number.
How we use your information:
We may use your collected information in various ways, including to:
- Operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and enhance our website.
- Understand and for analyzing how you use our website.
- Develop new products, for services, features, and also for functionality.
- Communicate with you, by directly or with the help of our partners, to provide about updates, for providing customer service and other information about our website, and for marketing and also for promotional purposes.
- Send you emails
- Find and to prevent from fraud
Learningstech.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files of log contain information about the visitors when they visited websites. Log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, date and time stamp and possibly number of clicks. These don’t link to any information that personally identifiable. The purpose of information which is collected by process of cookies is for analyzing the trends, administering the website, tracking the user’s navigations on websites, and also collecting demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like any other website, leaarningstech.com uses ‘cookies ‘. These cookies used to store information containing visitor’s preferences, and the pages on website those the visitors accessed or visited.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
Note that Learningstech.com has no access to or control on these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
You can also disable these cookies through web browser options.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
You must aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is allowed to the following:
- The right to access – You have right for requesting the copies of your personal data. We can charge you a small fee for providing this service.
- The rights for rectification – You have right for requesting to correct information that you believe is inaccurate and also have the right to request to complete the information, that is incomplete.
- The right to deletion – You have right to request for erasing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing your data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing your information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You has right to request to transfer the data which we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under some certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we will respond you within one-month duration. If you would like to claim any of above rights, please contact us.
Learningstech.com does not collect any Personal and Identifiable Information from children under age of 13 years. According to your knowledge if you think that your child is providing any kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to remove such information from our records.