[whohit] Singapore International Graduate Award [/whohit]
First of all join my Telegram group for latest scholarship Opportunities: https://t.me/Latestscholarshipopportunities
Submission deadline for August 2021 intake: 1 December 2020.
*EXTENDED TO 1 JANUARY 2021* (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
Singapore International Graduate Award SCHOLARSHIP (SINGA)
SCHOLARSHIP TYPE: Fully Funded
National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Technology and Design and Nanyang Technological University Singapore.
FIELDS: Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering
ELIGIBLE: International Students
DEAD LINE: 01/01/2021
- Also see: University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021
- Also see: UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE SCHOLARSHIP (UTS) NETHERLANDS
Singapore International Graduate Award is as partnership between the Technology & Research, Agency for Science, the Nanyang Technological University abbreviated as NTU, the National University of Singapore also known as NUS and the Singapore University of Technology and Design such as SUTD.
PhD training of selected candidates will be done at your favorite lad such as A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, SUTD or NUS. These trainings will be supervised by many professional researchers in the labs. When candidate successfully completed their training, then will become eligible for PhD program from NTU, NUS or from SUTD.
In the Asia Pacific region, Singapore is the some of the fastest-growing economies. Singapore is offering PhD program and is providing the facility of establishing global links and take your research career to greater positions. Singapore International Graduate Award is a fostering a vibrant and culturally diverse research community for international students.
In this research work the candidates will happy to work with famous researchers worldwide in state-of-the-art facilities. You will be able to pursue your PhD degree with Singapore International Graduate Award and it takes your research to greater heights.
The selected candidates can choose their research work at the Agency for Science, National University of Singapore (NUS), Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), or at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
SINGA is offering PhD level program at National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Technology and Design and Nanyang Technological University Singapore.
Available subjects are as follow;
- Physical Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
All International Students are eligible.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
Benefits of this Scholarship for 4 years Ph.D. program are as follow:
- Monthly stipend.
- Full tuition fees.
- Airfare grant.
- Settlement allowance.
All international graduates who have Good skills in written and spoken English are eligible and encourage to apply for research. Candidates have Good reports from academic referees.
- First of all eligible candidate browse available PhD projects and then choose area of your interest.
- Documents Required
Candidates must prepare following documents before apply;
- A recent photo passport-size format may be .jpeg or .png
Important note: Application procedure is totally online all necessary documents must be submitted online. Do NOT send any hard copy of documents
3.Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts and reports of candidates must be translated in English.
Bachelor and Master academic transcripts are mandatory to apply for PhD program.
Bachelor Degree certificates or a letter of certification from your university are mandatory if your degree certificates has not yet been conferred.
Referees must complete and also submitted two (2) recommendation reports online.
TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE and GRE / IELTS / results are optional. However, you must keep in mind that university may be request to submit satisfactory scores according to the university admission requirement.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION MUST KEEP IN MIND:
- At the time of registration process candidate must provide accurate information because this information must be verified on the time of first login
- After logging into your registered account, must ensure that you apply for SINGA scholarship.
- Please don’t send any hard copy of your documents to the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Office.
- Candidates must submit applications as early as possible. So that your referees can submit their online recommendation reports before the closing date of application, because only applications having two (2) recommendation reports will be processed.
- It is necessary to check and ensure that all information you have provided in the online application form is accurate and correct before submission of the application. Editing to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.