Ministry of Energy Jobs 2021:Applications are now open to apply for Ministry of Energy Jobs 2021. Ministry of Energy Pakistan has recently announced multiple vacancies for the residents of Pakistan, Candidates Male/Female seeking jobs in the Government Sector are highly encouraged to apply for these latest positions announced.
See also: Join Pak Army as ICTO 2021
The Ministry of Energy Pakistan is a hydro development institute of Pakistan. They are offering a number of jobs for the year 2021. Applicants must have work experience of 1-3 years in order to apply. Applicants must have education varying from Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Master’s, and Middle, depending on the field and job position.
The latest positions in the Ministry of Energy are announced on a contract based. Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply for the MOE Jobs 2021. The pay is between 20,000 to 80,000 PKR. Candidates must be between 18-30 years of age.
The positions in the Ministry of Energy Jobs Advertisement 2021 are announced for Accounts Assistant, Admin Assistant, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Driver, accounts officer, admin officer, and Chemist.
The project is of KLC. Applicants should thoroughly read the advertisement to confirm their eligibility before applying for this. The last date for the submission of the application is 26th June 2021.
Details About Ministry of Energy Jobs 2021
|Organization:||Ministry of Power Pakistan|
|Salary:||20,000 to 80,000|
|Deadline:||26th June 2021|
The following positions are offered in mpnr jobs 2021:
- Accounts Officer
- Admin Assistant
- Admin Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Lab Attendant
- Lab Technician
The last date to apply for the Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2021 is 26th June 2021.
To apply for the Ministry of Energy Jobs Pakistan 2021, Follow the following steps:
- The application form can be printed from the official site.
- The official link is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews, details will be provided to them
- TA/DA will not be given to candidates appearing in the interview
- Applications that are incomplete or are submitted after the deadline date will not be entertained.
- Applicants must post their form with relevant documents at the address provided below; HDIP Plot No. 18, Street No. 6, Sector H-9/1, Islamabad.
Ministry of Energy Jobs 2021 Advertisement