[whohit] Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarship 2021 [/whohit]
First of all join my Telegram group for latest scholarship Opportunities: https://t.me/Latestscholarshipopportunities
Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarship 2021 in Japan
Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarship 2021 Details:
University: Hokkaido University, Japan
Degree level: Master’s, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Japan
Last Date:8 January 2021.
Hokkaido Scholarship for Students from around the world to get their postgraduate degree will cover all the expenses to study from abroad. The detail is given below:
Roundabout 2,300,000 yen will be given in the 1st year and 1,800,000 yen for the 2nd year which will cover the following:
- Application Fees
- Enrollment Fees
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Extra seventy thousand (70,000) yen will be given to Research Students
- Students can avail On Campus housing during the scholarship duration.
Master’s Degree: 2 years
Professional Degree (Accounting and Public Policy): 2 years
Professional Degree (Law): 3 years
Ph.D. Degree: 3 years
Ph.D. in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Infectious Diseases, or Clinical Pharmacy: 4 years
A completed Application for Hokkaido University PresidentScholarship (Download Form).Before going to submit your application, please contact your prospective supervisor and consult with them about the topic and plan of your research.
You will Get a consent letter from your prospective supervisor.
Academic Transcripts. To apply for Ph.D. degree, both Bachelors and Masters Degree Transcripts must be submitted.
A Letter of Recommendation from a supervisor at university (no set form).
Your university’s president has to provide an Official Candidacy Letter to the President of Hokkaido University.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Japan:
- Current Students or alumni students of universities that have concluded InterUniversity Exchange Agreements andMemorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University can eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are already students of Hokkaido University don’t eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Students must be self-supporting, not availing of any other Scholarships or scholarships when enrolling at Hokkaido University.
- Students who are in the top 25% in the class of Home University are recommended to apply and students have provided proof signed by the President of that university.
8th January 2021.
How to apply for Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarship?
Applicant needs to follow the given below steps:
Students submit the above mentioned documents to university.
Every affiliated University can select only ONE student&send required documents to Hokkaido University before the deadl ine.
Directly sent applications by the applicants will not be accepted.
Submitted documents will not be returned.
In case of any change in the applicant’s status, please inform Hokkaido University through the affiliated University as soon as possible.
Visit the given below link for more details.
Kita 17 Nishi8, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060-0817, Japan
Academic Affairs Department
Student Support Division
Attn: NAGAI Kana (Ms.)