[whohit] Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 in USA [/whohit]
First of all join my Telegram group for latest scholarship Opportunities: https://t.me/Latestscholarshipopportunities
Are you want to want for the Fully-Funded Exchange program in the USA? I am happy to tell you that applicants opened now for the Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 in the USA. These Exchange Programs are comes under category of Fully Funded and students from all over the world can apply.
You Don’t Need the IELTS/TOEFL Exam. Candidates will spend almost four to five months ( 4 to 5 months) in the USA. From start to now they have provided two thousand and five hundred (2,500) Scholarships worldwide. Candidates does not need a passport at the time of application and This is a Culture Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students.
Developing a mutual understanding between the people of the United States and people of other Nationalities is the main purpose of this exchange program is to. UGRAD Exchange Program Committee will cover All the expenses. It’s a great opportunity for international students from any part of the world to get their studies in the USA. I will encourage you to apply for the Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021. For more information and application procedure read the complete article given below.
Apply now from following:
- University of Toronto Scholarships 2021 | Apply now
- Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded BS,MS & PhD
- Bristol University Think Big Scholarship 2021
Details Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021
Duration: 4 to 5 Months
No. of Students: Approximately 250 Students
Award: Fully Funded.
Deadline: 28 February 2021
- USEFP Global UGRAD will Funded all the expenses. Candidates does not need to pay the Single Penny. Covered Expenses are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- A Meal Plan (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- University Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses.
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$)
- Cultural Integration
- J-1 Visas, Including Issuing
- Other Benefits
Here’s the list of Eligible Participating countries are given below:
- Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
- Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar),
- Cambodia, El Salvador, Ethiopia,
- Dominican Republic, China, Costa Rica, , Egypt, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras,
- India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya,
- Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi,
- Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro,
- Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal,
- Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia,
- Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza),
- Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia,
- Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka,
- Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine,
- Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
- Applicant should be Over 18 Years of age
- Candidates must be a citizen of a UGRAD participating country
- Currently residing in that country
- Candidates must have completed secondary education in their home country
- Candidates must be enrolled in 2 or 4 years undergraduate program in a college or university
- Students of any bachelor degree program of the third (3rd),fourth ( 4th), 5th & 6th Semester Students can apply for this opportunity
- The student should be able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (selected participants may not defer to a later date)
- Proficiency in English (Both Speaking and writing)
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- Applicants must be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
- The candidate must be able to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1)
21st February 2021
How to Apply!
Submit the online application form.To apply Please Visit the Official website.