birkbeck university of london scholarship. Pursue your education in the UK. Good news! Applications for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this study program, its benefits and a step-by-step process.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarship 2021-2022 is a low-paying scholarship for foreign students. These courses are available in undergraduate and master’s courses. The total cost of this study is up to £ 4000.
Scholars and researchers at Birkbeck work together on numerous networks, groups and communities. This reduces departments, courses and areas of expertise, promoting and empowering new, diverse research.
Birkbeck has been helping people get higher education and change their lives for almost 200 years. It has a vivid, inconsistent history of change.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: First deadline: 31 May 2021. 2nd deadline: 15, July 2021 (1st August 2021 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management with Finance
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Bio medicine
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with International Experience
Coverage is below:
- £4000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
Birkbeck International Scholarships donate less money to its recipients:
£ 4000 (tuition fee only, first year only)
£ 2000 (tuition only, first year only)
£ 1500 (tuition only, first year only)
£ 1000 (tuition only, first year only).
Note: General Terms and Conditions: Scholarships may not be held in conjunction with any other full-time students (e.g. Chevening). You must complete a non-refundable £ 2000 refund within two weeks of being eligible for a bursary.
To be eligible for the Birkbeck International Scholarships, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
Required Language: English
Eligible countries: Africa (Sub-Saharan) Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), Caribbean, Latin America and MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
You are an overseas tuition student who holds an unconditional scholarship to the full degree or degree program offered by Birkbeck, from Autumn 2021. You must be assessed as an international payer in order to qualify.
He usually lives in the country in the right region
He supports himself financially
He is classified as an ‘International’ tuition payer.
Only one academic prize can be awarded to each student and the bursary cannot be held in conjunction with any other course.
How to apply for a Birkbeck International Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Birkbeck International Scholarship:
(1) Check the general entry requirements and work at the university here.
(2) Once you have received an unconditional donation from Birkbeck, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you live.
Application form for those living in Asia / Central Asia
You must be a nation, and you live, in one of the following places: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
Application form for those living in East Asia / South East Asia
You must be a national, and resident, in one of the following locations: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, in Vietnam.
Application form for those living in the Middle East / North Africa
You must be a nation, and live, in one of the following places: Turkey, UAE, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Bahrain, Kuwait, Tunisia.
Application form for those living in North America
You must be a national and live in Canada or the United States.
Application form for those living in Latin America / Caribbean
You have to be a nation, and you live, in any Latin American or Caribbean country outside of Brazil. If you are a Brazilian national you may be eligible for the Birkbeck Global Future Scholarship (see above).
Application form for those living in Sub Saharan Africa
You must be a nation and live in one of the following places: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic.), Côte d ‘Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Swaziland, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone , South Africa, Tanzania, Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
(3) Successful experts will be selected on the basis of a statement of no more than 4000 characters supporting the application. The statement must provide details of why they are not eligible for the bursary.
(4) If you have been successfully awarded this bursary, you will be notified by email. You must complete a non-refundable deposit fee of £ 200 within the time specified in your prize book (five working days)
(5) You must successfully register for Autumn 2021 to receive the prize, and no later than 8 October 2021.
To learn more about the Birkbeck International Scholarship, please visit the official website: