BIF401 Past Papers Midterm. Aslam u Alaikum dear students. If you are looking for BIF401 Past Papers Midterm file? Then you are visiting the right website. I provided the perfect solution here according to my efforts. If there is any mistake then please correct it before submitting the VULMS account and before midterm and final term exams preparation .Thanks
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS
Also See Blew Data:
- ECO401 Short Notes – Economics Short Notes PDF
- CS601 Short Notes – Data Communication Notes PDF
- CS504 Short Notes for Final term and Mid Term
- CS304 Short Notes for Final Term and Mid Term
- CS302 Short Notes
Organizational culture is a specific set of values and norms shared by people and groups in organizations and that control the way they interact with each other and with stakeholders outside of it organization. Organizational values are beliefs and ideas about what goals the members of the organization have the organization should monitor and ideas about appropriate kinds or standards of behavior members of the organization should use to achieve these goals.
They develop from organizational values organizational norms, guidelines, or expectations that prescribe appropriate behaviors employees in specific situations and control the behavior of organization members towards one next.
Culture is a set of underlying assumptions that exist and grow with the organization. It’s not public
announced but talked about within the organization. It is a combination of default values that they maintain
organization together. It is essential that employees understand the culture – What drives it
• An autocratic or authoritarian manager makes all the decisions, keeps the information and decision-making among senior management. The goals and objectives are set and the workforce is it is expected to do exactly as requested. The communication associated with this method is above all downwards, from leader to subordinate critics such as Elton Mayo argued that this can lead to a decrease in motivation from the employee’s point of view.
The advantage of this style is that the direction of the business remains constant and decided
will all be similar, this in turn can create an image of a confident, well-run business.